Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Section`s Color Scheme Would Like To Have As An Option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The blue of dinos is the best in my opinion.

But in the end I would stay with the normal gray colors for the forum so I would advise not taking the time to do this unless you actually have time.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Out of all of them, the Alpha Centuri scheme was easiest on my eyes.

I tend toward those colors when I have a choice (as in a destop), anyway.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I like it the way it is, except the red folders, they don't look right with the rest.

Comment

Well, we could give each sections' forums separate Look&Feel. SMAC to be covered with progentiors and text "Solver rules ".
          Staff room to be covered with your, Markos, photos all around.
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Oh, come on guys! Remove that annoying orange border, please! It hurts my eyes so much! Why would you have to change something that was okay already?

Comment

dont panic, it's just a bug.....
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Uhm... okay then

Comment

I don't feel the need for other colour schemes than the one we've all grown used to. Gray scale colours are much easier on the eyes - and much more neutral when you're visiting Apolyton from work (looks like most of the office applications we use, at least from a distance).

Have you sensed a strong desire from users to have alternative colours Markos?

Comment

Originally posted by winston
                    Have you sensed a strong desire from users to have alternative colours Markos?
                    not really, it's just that i have the ability to do it easily...
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                    X